New York Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
If you’ve been hurt at work, you are probably entitled to workers’ compensation benefits. Workers’ compensation is a program that gets you the money you need to recover from injuries incurred on the job, regardless of who is at fault for the injuries.
You need a Queens workers’ compensation lawyer to help you through the complicated processes. The attorneys at Sher, Herman, Bellone & Tipograph have experience and passion to help you get the money you need for your injuries. We also have an extensive understanding of the Social Security Disability system and will fight for you if your claims have been denied.
You need compensation, and we can help you get it. Contact our New York workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability law firm for a consultation.
Focused, Professional Workers’ Compensation Law and Social Security Disability Firm
We have experience with all aspects of workers’ compensation:
- All New York workplace injuries: We can help you understand all the basics of workers’ compensation law so that you can get the money you need whether you were hurt in an office or were hurt in a construction site accident.
- New York workers’ compensation: You can be eligible for workers’ compensation even if you were hurt on your first day on the job, even if you are not on the books.
- Construction site workplace injuries: We have seen countless injuries occurring on construction sites, and we can help you get benefits.
- Permanent disability from work-related injuries: If you are permanently disabled, you should be entitled to even greater compensation for your injuries.
- Back and neck injuries due to heavy lifting: Back injuries are common in jobs involving a lot of heavy lifting.
- Leg, knee and ankle injuries: We can help make sure your MRI and surgery are covered by workers’ compensation if you’ve suffered leg, knee or ankle injuries.
- Hand and arm injuries: We have the experience to handle cases involving amputations, serious burns and machine injuries.
- Repetitive stress injuries and carpal tunnel syndrome: Carpal tunnel and repetitive stress injuries are common for jobs involving a lot of typing.
We can help you through the complicated workers’ compensation process of filing for and obtaining benefits, from the initial filing through the appeal.
Social Security Disability Representation Throughout New York
We can also help you get Social Security benefits if you are disabled and unable to continue working. Our attorneys fight for you if your claims have been denied and will represent you at all hearings and appeals. You can rely on our experienced team to handle your denied benefits claims effectively and efficiently.
New York Knee and Leg Injury Compensation Law Firm
Either call us or e-mail our New York workers’ compensation lawyers to schedule a free initial consultation.