Focused on Workplace Injuries and Workers’ Compensation
No one wants to be injured at work. But if this happens, you should be compensated for your injuries. New York workers’ compensation law provides injured workers the money they need to recover from their injuries.
You need a New York workplace injury attorney to help you through the workers’ compensation process. At Sher, Herman, Bellone & Tipograph, we have been obtaining financial benefits for injured workers for more than 70 years. We can help.
If you have suffered an injury at work in Queens or any of New York’s five boroughs, we can help. Our lawyers are experienced in getting financial compensation for injured workers.
You Are Entitled to Compensation for On-the-Job Accidents
Some injured workers are surprised to learn that they are entitled to workers’ compensation for virtually any type of work-related injury, including:
- Back and neck injuries due to heavy lifting
- Leg, knee and ankle injuries as well as other joint injuries
- Hand and arm injuries, including the shoulder
- Repetitive stress injuries and carpal tunnel syndrome
- Permanent disabilities resulting from work-related injuries
- Construction site injuries, including falls from ladders or scaffolds
- Traumatic brain injuries and spinal injuries, including concussions and paralysis
- Accidents caused by machinery
- Illnesses and injuries that are classified as occupational diseases
Regardless of your injury, we can help you get the compensation you need to recover and move forward.
Many people are unaware of the no-fault nature of workers’ compensation. It doesn’t matter whether your employer was at fault for your injuries — it doesn’t even matter if you were at fault — you are entitled to workers’ compensation benefits regardless.
Contact a Workers’ Compensation Law Firm for a Free Consultation
We offer a free initial consultation, so you can talk with a lawyer and learn more about your options and possible benefits. Either call one of our New York offices or email us to learn more.