We Know New York Workers’ Compensation Law
If you need a lawyer to help you through the complicated workers’ compensation process, we have the experience and skill required to help you.
The law firm of Sher, Herman, Bellone & Tipograph has been helping injured workers get compensation for more than 70 years. Our New York workers’ compensation attorneys have the experience and skill to help you through the process of filing for and obtaining workers’ compensation benefits for any work accident.
Contact us for a free consultation. Our attorneys are knowledgeable, and we can help you understand your eligibility, your benefits and the process of filing for and obtaining your workers’ compensation benefits.
What Kind of Benefits Can I Receive?
If you have been injured at work, under almost any circumstances, you are most likely eligible for workers’ compensation benefits. If you are hurt on your first day on the job and not even on the books yet, you are still eligible for workers’ compensation.
Depending on the type and severity of your injuries, you could be entitled to:
- Permanent weekly payments for the rest of your life for permanent disabilities
- A lump-sum settlement
- Unlimited medical treatment without any deductibles
- Awards for scarring, fractures, and hand and arm injuries
- Compensation for lost wages
- Chiropractic for back and neck injuries
- Dental work
- Awards for vision loss
- Awards for lung diseases
- Awards for hearing loss, which is a common construction site workplace injury due to loud equipment such as jackhammers.
- Treatments and awards for psychological injuries. For example, sexual assault or even rape at work can entitle you to benefits for psychological injuries.
There are many different ways to get you the compensation you need for your workplace injuries and construction accidents. We will guide you through all of your options.
Workplace Injury Attorneys Fighting for You
Our New York workers’ compensation attorneys are not afraid of the big insurance companies. We have been going against them for more than 70 years. Trust us to help you get the compensation you need, whether you have repetitive stress injuries or leg, knee and ankle injuries, we will be there for you.
Call one of our New York area offices or email our law firm for a free initial consultation.