You Need Workers’ Compensation for Construction Injuries
Construction is one of the more dangerous occupations in the United States. Injuries are common and usually serious. If you have been hurt on the job working construction, you need a Queens construction injury lawyer with experience to help you get the compensation you need after an injury.
At Sher, Herman, Bellone & Tipograph, we have the experience and skill to help resolve your construction accident. We have been helping people like you get workers’ compensation for their injuries for more than 70 years. Contact a New York construction injury attorney for a free consultation.
Construction Site Injury Representation From a Manhattan Attorney
In the decades we have spent as a construction injury law firm, we have seen construction site injuries with many different causes, including:
- Ladder falls and falling from heights: Many construction workers injure themselves in scaffolding accidents and falls from high places like ladders and window cleaning hoists.
- Holes: Construction workers can easily fall into manholes or other holes on construction sites.
- Falling objects from overhead: Pales, tools and other objects often fall from rooftops or scaffolding overhead, injuring construction workers.
- Defective equipment: Saws, jackhammers and other heavy equipment are a common cause of workplace injuries, especially when they malfunction.
- Other: Electric shocks, burns and chemical injuries are also frequent on construction sites.
Whatever the nature or cause of your construction site injury, we can help you through the complicated process of filing for and obtaining workers’ compensation benefits.
You are still eligible for workers’ compensation benefits even if your employer was not at fault. Even if you were the cause of the accident, you are still entitled to compensation. We have seen a lot of injuries resulting from the worker removing a saw guard, and we are usually able to get compensation.
We Are Here to Help You Through the Process
You may call one of our New York offices or send our construction accidents law firm an email to schedule a free initial consultation about your construction workers’ compensation case.